Green Lodging Energy has been supplying hospitality, university and military institutions energy management equipment for the past ten years.
Green Lodging Energy provides payback of our product simply through HVAC run-time savings, but our thermostat network goes far beyond that. Here are a few of the robust features of our network that will provide invaluable information to your staff.
- Notify authorized staff of HVAC problems prior to guest complaint
- Make changes of room temps, heat/cool or fan speeds from internet device, phone/computer
- Room Too Hot notice (assures no issues with mold/mildew) Room Too Cold (avoid pipe freeze/rupture)
- Excessive Run-Time Warnings (dirty filters)
- Non-Running Unit Warnings/Thermostat Off
- Identifies Inadvertent “Heat” setting in summer or “Cool” in the winter
- Identifies Top units running in hotel (if replacing units intermittently)
- Identifies Top non-running units
- Identifies if room is vacant without knock on door (turnover rooms earlier)
- Building envelope will stay between set points (eg. 68 to 78 degrees) to gain much un-calculated savings
- GLE thermostat network will pay for itself in any area in 24 to 30 months charting data and costs to verify this
There are many other data fields that can be added to increase productivity and decrease staff time too. Our owners quickly realize that the insurance we provide in avoiding significant repair costs for the issues mentioned above (such as mold/mildew infestation or freezing pipes) is not only a great peace of mind but true bottom line cost savings.
We have staff in Florida, New York and Hawaii. We have many installations throughout the US and would be happy to visit a property with you or provide references and cost savings reports at your request.